Thread: Solution for not responding Dialpad on iPhone!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Solution for not responding Dialpad on iPhone!!

Hello guys ,
    Yesterday i just Encountered a problem with the dial pad on iphone .
    i don't know if any body encountered it before ..
    now i'm gonna explain it .
    Note: - this problem is on the worse firmware i had ever seen it is the 3.1.2
    the problem was as follows :

Name: of the problem is Freeze Dialpad

the iphone all the time were good and all apps is playing fine ..
    but suddenly when you click the phone icon it shows you the contact's page or a dialpad , but it freeze there at the page that was shown to you and you can't move from the contact's page to the dialpad or to the favorites , recent .. Etc ..
    the phone looks like it doesn't responding ,
    this problem dosen't look as a complex problem , but in some case's it is too complicated ,
    i just have two simply solution for this problem .
    first of all you should go to sittings> general > about > and check the last line it's name modem firmware . check that it's not 05.06..... (it is not the newest one )
    first solution is too simply for the users that they don't have the newest firmware .
    ( in the one hand you maybe have the newest modem of ( 3.1.3 ) but in the second hand you are at the 3.1.2 firmware .. !!!! how can you got that !! i will tell you may see this after downgrading the iphone form 3.1.3 to 3.1.2 .

Normal cases ( for they don't have the newest firmware modem ) .You can turn it off and re power it again . if it need to be jailbreak use blackra1n or spirit ( you are out of modem firmware danger )

for the complex cases :

how the modem firmware helps us ? !!
    1) first solution is to turn off the phone and return it on . it is simply right ? !! okay I'm a tell you where is the danger of the modem firmware when you have this problem and you are force to turn it off at the same time you have the newest modem firmware you can not return it on again cuz when it where turned off @ ( 3.1.2 ) you should jailbreak it using blackra1n or spirit (right) but with the newest modem it dosen;t work ( i tried it on 3 different iphones don't be fooled that spirit can solve it .
    by it can jailbreak the 3.1.2 untethered jailbreak .. don;t don;t .. ( believe or not finally it's back to you )
    2 ) if you are using the newest modem firmware you should not turn it off , and the soulution for it is too simply you should download an app it's name " phone plus " and you can use it for some time and wait the limera1n to be releases .

Thanks and i hope that this problem don't encountered any body .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coder For This Useful Post:

iphone4 unlock (10-29-2014),Kruejl (06-06-2010),nsandymary (06-06-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 854 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like a heck of a problem you had but I'm glad you got it resolved. Hopefully this will save some of our members and visitors the same headache!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you max ,
    and yes i think that the small problem like this sometimes make a big headache more than the jailbreak and the unlock .. ,
    by this guide we had some solution plus warning it can be save you of occurrence in this problem .
    Nsandymay and Kruejl thank you 2 .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you own an iPhone and one day it stuck in recovery mode, you can use the Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix it. It is a professional free tool to help you enter or exit recovery mode of iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad or iPod. So as the best iPhone recovery mode software for Windows and Mac platform, you can use it to fix your iPhone.

Thread Information