Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stuck in recovery mode after trying blackra1n

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

FIXED!!!! For me anyway, and I hope for you!

So I tried to update to iOS 8 and after downloading the software iTunes tried to update my iPhone 5. I recieved the error and my iPhone was stuck in the recovery mode and could not get out of it. Completely annoyed!

But then I remembered something from when I used to fiddle with iphones. I opened a program I had called FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, which can be used to force boot out of recovery mode (the "connect to itunes" screen).

Now, my iPhone was fully functional again just like I left it before.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do not to panic. Here are steps about how to get iPhone out of recovery mode.
    But make sure that you have the latest edition of iTunes update.
    1. Connect a USB cable to your computer, but don’t plug it into your iPhone just yet.
    2. Turn off your iPhone by holding the sleep/wake button until the red bar appears: swipe to the right to shut down your device.
    3. Connect the USB cable and continue to hold the home button.
    4. You will see the Apple logo appear, and this will change to the recovery graphic.
    5. You can now release the home button. Your iPhone is now in recovery mode.
    You can now use iTunes to restore a previously saved backup to your device. If this way doesn't work, you can try to use iPhone Data Recovery.
    Last edited by howardmcguckin; 08-09-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry to hear that. If you didn't have any backups, you can try to use RecoveryTool Fix Recovery this easy-use recovery tool, it can not only recover your iPhone data, but also help you get out of the recovery mode of your iPhone when it stuck in recovery mode. You can search "iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode" on google.

Thread Information