Thread: How to restore lost contacts,phone number from iPhone

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to restore lost contacts,phone number from iPhone

“How can I recover my lost contacts if I update my iPhone to iOS 8?
    When I update my old iPhone 5 to iOS 8,I found all contacts were lost on iPhone 5,when upgraded iOS 8 version for iPhone,I know all contacts may be erased,any way to restore lost contacts on iPhone 5 after ios 8 update?”

“One of the scariest things that can happen – when I try to change iPhones, sync contacts or sync to the cloud/backup – is losing contact details. I've found all contacts are lost,I want to know any way to recover lost contacts on iPhone 5s?”

The fact is this is an uncertainty event. more than 80 percent users who updated iOS 7 to iOS 8 had lost their contacts, when lost contacts after upgraded iOS 8 version. Moreover, some of them are not only lost contacts, but other files like photos, text messages, notes, calendar etc. However, you can recover lost contacts from iPhone after update iPhone to iOS 8.

This guide will take you through the process to recover lost contacts on iOS 8 devices,like iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S.

NOTE: If you forgot to backup your iPhone, please stop using your iPhone as much as possible to prevent the lost data being overwritten.

You still have chance to recover contacts through iTunes backup, via iCloud backup and even without backup,but the Apple iTunes doesn’t support restore contacts,you need to use third-part data recovery to scan and restore data from iTunes back files.If you haven’t synce iPhone to iTunes before,you can use a professional iPhone contacts recovery program to restore data from iPhone directly. Here,I recommend you use this iPhone Data Recovery,which is the best data recovery software to restore lost data on iOS 8/7 update, accidentally deletion, factory reset, jailbreak etc. Below I will state how to restore iPhone lost contacts after ios 8 update with 3 ways.

Part 1: How to Recover iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup After iOS 8 Update
    Part 2: How to Restore iPhone Contacts Lost on iOS 8 Upgrade from iCloud Backup
    Part 3: How to Direcly Recover iPhone Lost Contacts after Updating to iOS 8 without Backup

How to restore lost contacts on iPhone after iOS 8 update?

Most iPhone users hardly ever thought they would lose data after iOS upgrade that they haven’t backed up. Never mind, this iPhone data recovery is powerful. Here is how it works:
    Step. 1: Select the first recovery mode “Recover Data from iOS Device”.
    Step. 2: Connect iPhone with computer via data cable, and the program will start to scan once the phone is distinguished. It may take you few minutes and more to scan the phone.
    Step.3: Start to recover lost contacts from iPhone,and save them on your computer

Notes:Before update/jailbreaking your iPhone to iOS 8,please remember backup your iPhone data before ios update/jilbreak. And if unfortunately your lost iPhone, iPad contacts again after ios 8 update, then the ways above is also can help you to recover iPhone data after iOS 8 update.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Try iPhone Data Recovery software

It reads backups and you are able to restore lost contacts, phone number from iPhone
    Its not free, but if youre desperate, no cost is too much. Plus, it seems like a handy thing to keep around in a pinch.

There is a windows/mac version available. Read more at www.recovery-android.com

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lots of people would like to use their iPhone to save contacts, which is more convenient than carrying a phone book. But many of them have ever lost contacts from iPhone accident. Luckily, there are ways to recover deleted contacts from iPhone. One of the most useful way is to use FonePaw iPhone Contact Recovery. It enables you to recover files like music, contacts, photos, etc. When you losing your phone number, just try it.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you sync the phone with iTunes before, you can go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices to restore them or use iPhone contact recovery tool to extract iTunes backup, using the third-party tool, you can choose the contacts you needed to restore, it also can recover deleted contacts on iPhone directly, so if you don't make a backup before, you still can recover lost contacts.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

You still have a change to get back your lost data from iPhone. Before deleted data overwritten by the new data, you can use iPhone data recovery software to directly scan and recover data from iPhone.
    The program supports you preview backup files before restoring them. Besides recover deleted contacts from iPhone directly, you can recover lost data from your iTunes backup and iCloud backup file.

Thread Information