• Watch an iPhone 5 bootup!

It looks like someone from a factory in China was able to smuggle out a completely finished iPhone 5. Watch the video above and you'll see a comparison to the iPhone 4S as well as see the phone boot up. At this stage of the game, it's probably pretty safe to say that we've seen the new iPhone and probably won't have many surprises come September 12th.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Watch an iPhone 5 bootup! started by maXimus View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      maXimus -
      Can't wait!
  • Recent Forum Posts

ammyour3

How to Recover iPhone Lost Data After Upgrading To iOS 9

“How to restore my iPhone 5S lost data due to iOS 9 upgrade?” “Is it possible to recover lost data from iPhone after iOS 9 update” “Lost all important data on my iPhone after upgrade my iPhone 6 plus...

ammyour3 05-29-2015, 06:12 AM Go to last post
    ammyour2

iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for...

iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is an excellent recovery tool for those guys who lost data from their iPhone after iOS upgrade/downgrade, and even jailbreak. This professional...

ammyour2 05-29-2015, 05:33 AM Go to last post
    Arabela33

How to restore video from android phone ?

Loss movie on your android cell phone device? Don't worry. Android Data Recovery is the great option for you. Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android program allows you to directly scan your Android device...

Arabela33 05-25-2015, 03:13 AM Go to last post
    Lesley44

How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

Is there any way to recover data and files on LG Android phone that has been re-flashed? My device was re-flashed after booting issues, I backed up all my data, including files, contacts, sms and...

Lesley44 05-25-2015, 03:08 AM Go to last post