• Watch an iPhone 5 bootup!

It looks like someone from a factory in China was able to smuggle out a completely finished iPhone 5. Watch the video above and you'll see a comparison to the iPhone 4S as well as see the phone boot up. At this stage of the game, it's probably pretty safe to say that we've seen the new iPhone and probably won't have many surprises come September 12th.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Watch an iPhone 5 bootup! started by maXimus View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      maXimus -
      Can't wait!
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jun Nie

How to recover lost data from iPhone 6/5/4S/4

This is a true story about recover iPhone lost photos: My son did a factory reset on the iPhone which wiped all of my contacts, pictures, SMS messages, and any other data I had on there. To...

Jun Nie 11-26-2014, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    Jun Nie

How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android/iOS/Symbian

Many people think that it is tough to transfer files from iPhone to Android/iOS/Symbian, because iPhone and Android phone belong with two different companies. So if you want to move the data from...

Jun Nie 11-24-2014, 09:33 PM Go to last post
    MRD

Transfer iPhone 6 Data...

Transfer iPhone 6 Data

Transfer Samsung Phone Contacts to iPhone 6

Transfer Text Messages from Android Phone to iPhone 6

Transfer Data from Android and Symbian to iPhone 6

Transfer...

MRD 11-24-2014, 10:01 AM Go to last post
    Racute11

It is possible to directly recover deleted files...

It is possible to directly recover deleted files from samsung, but you should make sure you have backup files somewhere.
    1. Google account, if you have a google account for your android phone and...

Racute11 11-24-2014, 03:53 AM Go to last post
    Nacute11

View Post

Its a common thing for iPhone users that they delete their data by accident. Nevertheless, if you've already done the right steps, there comes an effective method to help you retriever the deleted...

Nacute11 11-24-2014, 03:45 AM Go to last post