• Stampr adds timestamp to photos

Don't you love the way most digital cameras add the date and time to your photos automatically? Wouldn't it be great if your cell phone did the same thing? Well if you have an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, now you can add date and time to your pictures using a new Cydia tweak called Stampr.

Stampr is available in Cydia from the Big Boss repository free of charge. It does not add any icons to the springboard. It is configured in the Settings app. You can customize the font size, color and custom text placed before the time stamp.

Note: the tweak is made by Maximus, not to be confused with me, maXimus!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Stampr adds timestamp to photos started by maXimus View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Rasputin007 -
      Sometimes it is great to have the date and time on the photo, other times it is rather annoying. Anyway the date, time, location and a lot of other info is included in the file, only you don't see it!
      maXimus -
      True Ras. I like having the option. The nice thing is that it's easily disable in the settings app at any time. When you have small kids, it's nice to have this information immediately on the image.
      Rasputin007 -
      Yeah, also to have date and time displayed on the image is great when you take photos for evidence.
      In that respect it is a useful app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Rasputin007 -
      I installed it and tried it, but could not get it to work.
      But not a big deal anyway cos I usually use the 12 Megapix app instead of stock iPhone camera and there is the time and date also included.
      divasinceday1 -
      Yes I installed this also but it doesn't work on my phone and I have the Iphone 4.