• iLoveHandles watch band for the new iPod Nano

It didn't take long for someone to capitalize on an ingenious design from Apple. ILoveHandles has turned a seemingly ordinary watch band into a thing of beauty when mated with the new iPod Nano. For $19.99 you can get this watch band complete with a cut-out notch for the Nano's clip.
    I'm sure this won't be the only item to hit the market. It's only a matter of time before we see a neck chain for the Nano a la Flava Flav!

This article was originally published in forum thread: iLoveHandles watch band for the new iPod Nano started by maXimus View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      nsandymary -
      Nice one Boss!! I want to see that Flava Flav neck chain!!
      Kruejl -
      That's a good idea for sure!
      klassik562 -
      wow iz it aktually sadd that i wanna buy this nano now jus becuz of that watch. y didnt i think of that first lol
      maXimus -
      Quote Originally Posted by klassik562 View Post
      wow iz it aktually sadd that i wanna buy this nano now jus becuz of that watch. y didnt i think of that first lol
      I'm thinking the same thing! It'd be great if it had GPS so I could run with it instead of my iPhone 4.
      klassik562 -
      my god ur a genius max no homo thatz smart az hell imma buy it jus so i kan jog wit it im tired of running wit my iphone in my handz and i never felt ryte about wearing thoze arm wrist band thingyz that hold ur iphone or ipod
      maXimus -
      Quote Originally Posted by klassik562 View Post
      my god ur a genius max no homo thatz smart az hell imma buy it jus so i kan jog wit it im tired of running wit my iphone in my handz and i never felt ryte about wearing thoze arm wrist band thingyz that hold ur iphone or ipod
      My biggest fear when running with the iPhone is water damage from rain, etc. I don't mind risking a nano!