• Ping Social Network for Music

Today Apple introduced Ping, a social network for music. If you haven't gotten enough of social networking with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn, etc. then here's another one that's bound to take music lovers by storm. Not only will you be able to follow your friends, but you'll be able to see their music likes and dislikes as well as share your own. But following your friends isn't the only thing you can do.

With the new Ping, you'll be able to follow your favorite artists as well as follow your friends. You'll be updated on their latest music, their favorite music, and even get listening recommendations from them. And as with any other social network, you'll have photo and status updates at the tips of your fingers. And if you like a recommended song or a song that someone on your list is listening to, you'll be able to download it immediately from the iTunes store.

You'll find Ping in iTunes as well as in the iTunes app of the iPhone and iPod Touch.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Ping Social Network for Music started by maXimus View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Kruejl -
      Hmmmm, I like my music as-is. I guess its ok for people that really want to have their friends follow their tastes in music. Is it just me or is social networking kinda taking over people's lives?
      nsandymary -
      You're right Kruejl, with this apple is trying to have
      the same success like Facebook only they add music you can downloaded!
      klassik562 -
      i agree i wonder how much chaos this world wuld b thrown in2 if all social networkz krashed and lost all data lol my god ppl wuld go krazy
      overjjrk -
      ^^^Or maybe they'd just do some ish on their own...
      maXimus -
      People spend so much time on social networking that they become anti-social!
      nsandymary -
      That's the real true in your words Boss!!