• Jay Freeman (saurik) talks about the iPhone 4 jailbreak with Make It Work

Jay Freeman, also known as saurik in the iPhone hacking world, recently spoke to Make It Work about the upcoming iPhone 4 jailbreak. Although he says the release of the jailbreak is not too far off, he could not give an exact date of release. Jay has contact with several members of the Dev Team but is not directly involved in its development.

As a teaser, Jay took his jailbroken iPhone 4 to the interview. You can plainly see from the video that not only is the iPhone 4 jailbroken but it runs and loads much faster than with previous version iPhones.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Jay Freeman (saurik) talks about the iPhone 4 jailbreak with Make It Work started by maXimus View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Kruejl -
      I watched this. Love the T-Shirt and the 365 unread texts!
      maXimus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kruejl View Post
      I watched this. Love the T-Shirt and the 365 unread texts!
      And I'm sure two or three of the 324 emails are mine!
      Coder -
      Maximus , IS that guy with the long hair in the video is Jay Freeman ( saurik ) ??!!!
      NOW what i need to know , When do gehot will release his Limera1n jailbreak ?!
      guy At the beginning we think that the gailbrak for the 3.1.3 firmware .
      then he said that it is for the 4.0 IOS , now saurik is talking about a jailbreak that it dosen't too far ..
      Geohot is a liar .... i will not trust him anymore ..
      nsandymary -
      Goehot is retired (for the moment) If you are expecting something
      from him, just give it the space he ask and let him do his magic.
      Maybe he will be back.