• Apple Approves Opera Mini for iPhone

In a surprise move today, Apple has actually approved the fastest (arguably) mobile web browser
    Opera Mini for the iPhone plattform. It will be available in the App Store for free in under 24 hours from now.
    This is what the CEO of Opera said in an official press release today.

For those who donít know what Opera Mini is, itís a free browser by Opera itself for cell phones.
    Opera Mini has been the browser of choice by millions of users due to itís high speed browsing and itís amazing page rendering techniques.
    Opera showed off the Opera Mini on iPhone at the Mobile World Conference in Barcelona this year, and
    it was as appealing as Opera running on any other mobile plattform like Android, simply superb!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Approves Opera Mini for iPhone started by nsandymary View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      maXimus -
      I can't wait to try it to see how it stands up next to Safari!
      Kruejl -
      I just tried it, works pretty well actually. It's faster due to the compression and will come in handy for people like me that are on tmobile and only have EDGE.
      maXimus -
      Well that was quick! When I posted my previous post, it wasn't in the App Store yet!

Downloading...........
      nsandymary -
      Like Kruejl said Boss....It's fast. I'm using it
      maXimus -
      The thing I didn't like was the "jerkiness" of the zoom-in/zoom-out and the lack of "smoothness" that comes with Safari.
      Kruejl -
      maX, I agree. It isn't going to replace Safari when I'm on WiFi, but for a quick search via EDGE it'll do the job......FAST.