• Apple Slaps Developers In The Face by Lee Brimelow

Lee Brimelow is a Platform Evangelist at Adobe focusing on the Flash, Flex, and AIR developer communities. He recently wrote a blog on how bad Apple is treating developers with the whole "no flash" policy. Although he has some official standing with Adobe, he makes it clear that his opinions are not that of Adobe but his own.
    Apparently Adobe did have a problem with one particular sentence of the blog (second paragraph, first sentence) as it has been replaced by a disclaimer [Sentence regarding Apple's intentions redacted at request from Adobe].

He talks about how frightening it is for a company to have such tyrannical control over developers and their own employees as well. Aparently, blogging or posting anything anti-Apple by an employee may be grounds for dismissal. It's a very interesting blog post that I think everyone interested in the Apple vs. Adobe debate should read.

Closing the blog post, Mr. Brimelow said
    Speaking purely for myself, I would look to make it clear what is going through my mind at the moment. Go screw yourself Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Slaps Developers In The Face by Lee Brimelow started by maXimus View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      nsandymary -
      This is a very interesting coments. IMHO, why apple doesn't work with Adobe? Make me think in
      apple wants to control everything. I hope someone comes with a very good phone with almost
      the same as iPhone but with flash to see what's gonna happen. I will keep my 3G S but I'm
      considering to buy a HTC (HD 3) when come out and compare.