PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get this theme?

maXimus
03-20-2008, 12:55 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/mzkaye729/iPhone%20Screen%20Caps/Preview-1.png

Simple and clean !!
Is that really your homescreen? Can you share it?? :cool:

mzkaye729
03-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Yes. I just mixed and matched a few things from different themes :-) The great thing about it is the icons are transparent (except for the text on it) so it looks great on most backgrounds.

maXimus
03-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Yes. I just mixed and matched a few things from different themes :-) The great thing about it is the icons are transparent (except for the text on it) so it looks great on most backgrounds.
I like it! I will try to do something similar for my phone! Can you post the theme you used? :cool:

BTW, are you running 1.1.4 yet?

mzkaye729
03-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Ok I'll send it to your email (I dont wanna post it publicly because i didnt make any of it... just the icons since I used my own font for that). I'll include the .psd file of course.

Nope, I'm not on 1.1.4. Still rockin 1.1.1, baby ! woohooooo old-school !

**EDIT: just sent. please check your inbox and let me know if you got it !

Zwayne
03-20-2008, 03:57 PM
I know where you got the dock and the psd from....lol

maXimus
03-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Ok I'll send it to your email (I dont wanna post it publicly because i didnt make any of it... just the icons since I used my own font for that). I'll include the .psd file of course.

Got it! Thanks! :thumbup:

mzkaye729
03-20-2008, 07:27 PM
yup!! put in a request for it fron Woody and exg5 :-)

MrBucket101
03-20-2008, 08:40 PM

would you be willing to share with me as well, i would love to try that theme out?

pweez?:rolleyes:

maXimus
03-20-2008, 09:02 PM
would you be willing to share with me as well, i would love to try that theme out?

pweez?:rolleyes:
I am bound by a secret pact! :cool:

mzkaye729
03-20-2008, 09:34 PM
I am bound by a secret pact! :cool:

Don't forget to the upload your version of the theme here !

BTW, if anyone wants the theme, it can be found in MMI :)... you just gotta look for the right themes since it is just a mash-up :cheers:

Dock is by exg5. Dock icons are by toyvan. Wallpaper... not sure where I got it. Just found it online.

MrBucket101
03-21-2008, 12:18 AM

BTW, if anyone wants the theme, it can be found in MMI :)... you just gotta look for the right themes since it is just a mash-up :cheers:

Dock is by exg5. Dock icons are by toyvan. Wallpaper... not sure where I got it. Just found it online.

I've found the things by toyvan and exg5, but i cant find the icons...plz help me?

maXimus
03-21-2008, 12:28 AM
I've found the things by toyvan and exg5, but i cant find the icons...plz help me?
Send her a PM. She'll be back! :cool:

MrBucket101
03-21-2008, 02:34 AM
Send her a PM. She'll be back! :cool:
(sigh) Well seeing as how your twisting my arm here about it...:rolleyes:

PM SENT!

maXimus
03-21-2008, 02:49 AM

PM SENT!
Good! It's something I can't post....sorry! :cool:

mzkaye729
03-21-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm just about ready to go to Buffalo :)

Do a search for "Nemrod" on MMI. You'll come across three different icon styles you can use. The one I use is also included. :) I'd post it but I dont have time right now.

Sheemoo
03-21-2008, 09:46 AM

PM SENT!

Crvena, download the icons from nemrod site: http://nemrod.info/www/#blog/159

:thumbup:

Sheemoo
03-21-2008, 10:01 AM
and then browse for NEMROD iphone themes for summerboard

I hope that helps ! ! !

MrBucket101
03-21-2008, 12:26 PM
thanks guys

maXimus
03-21-2008, 12:29 PM
thanks guys
Make sure to post your homescreen! :cool:

MrBucket101
03-21-2008, 02:15 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/101288611/IMG_0005_1_.jpg

I'm so close to being done its unbelievable....does anybody know how to fix that **** iPod icon so it's centered, i have photoshop and am quite good with it so thats not an option but i dont have a clue what to try. On a lighter note i would like to scoot the SMS icon over a couple pixels but thats the least of my worries

BTW, i love how nemrod included the icon.psd file with his theme, now I'm in the process of replacing all my icons so that everything is matching...EVEN INSIDE categories

overall im very satisfied with my not complete version and i thank you mzkaye for helping out also thanks to sheemoo for the DL links

now to fix that **** ipod icon:banging:

I'm not sure if this is possible since I'm on 1.1.3 but, can i use the 5-dock setup here like mzkaye has and just leave the middle bubble icon less, like move the placement of the pngs over a little bit

mzkaye729
03-21-2008, 10:10 PM
I am glad you like it ! Seems a few ppl liked the mash-up. You're using a 4-icon dock ? I'm not sure I understood your previous post right. As for the icons, the toyvan phone icon wasnt centered on the dock so I just used Photoshop to move it a couple pixels over... trial and error til I got it right. I love it too how Nemrod included his .psd files with the themes. Very helpful ! :) Sorry I couldnt post the download link -- I was in a hurry cuz my parents were hassling me to get ready quick so we can leave.

MrBucket101
03-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Here goes mine

the only thing is that I cannot make the Customize 1.1.4 to work... having the 5 icons on Dock...

Does anyone has any trick for that!?

thx!

5 icon dock is practically impossible on 1.1.3+

i think your main problem is the fact that the phone icon, on your dock, was designed to fit inside that middle bubble which is why it is bigger

if i were you, i would just DL my theme i released up a couple posts and reuse my dock and dock icons

BUT if your determined to get these things to work out, open the .png files in photoshop, and press ctrl-A then click on the square marquee tool then right click on the canvas and select layer via cut, then if you use the mouse tool in combo with the arrow keys you can move the icons left and right...(also if you want to move an icon even more right/left make the canvas size 89 pixels wide then keep moving)

to make the phone icon smaller, layer it via cut, then press ctrl-T or ctrl shift T and then you should be able to make the icon smaller without affecting your canvas, then just move it left or right

MrBucket101
03-23-2008, 02:36 AM
Finally mine:

http://www.maximus.ws/forum/files/maX/pictures/screenshots/ss032308.jpg

Thanks Woody for the globe icon! :cool:

Back on topic to iPhone homescreens please!
Discussion of this particular theme has been moved HERE. :)

you forgot to move your post...

just a suggestion but the last 3 icons in your dock all look like they need a lil nudge to the left... If you send me your dock and dock icons, i''ll have no problem doing that

but if nothing less could you post that safari icon, i like it way better than the one I'm currently using...nobody ever knows that its the internet icon

We should upload all 3 of our versions of this theme to the max theme file or w/e...

rubenmer5
03-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Dang Max that looks AWESOME!!!:one: Great addition the Safari/Internet icon. Superb!!!:thumbup:

maXimus
03-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Here is my version with new globe and new ipod (thanks Woody!):

http://www.maximus.ws/forum/files/maX/pictures/screenshots/ss032308-2.jpg

Icons are included here for anyone who wants to use them! :cool:

MrBucket101
03-24-2008, 01:50 AM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8595/img00041ws0.png

lookin spiffier than ever

thanks Woody!
thanks maX!

Sheemoo
03-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Hey maX, could you share with us the Dock ? hehehe

Thx!

Sheemoo
03-24-2008, 06:03 PM
5 icon dock is practically impossible on 1.1.3+

i think your main problem is the fact that the phone icon, on your dock, was designed to fit inside that middle bubble which is why it is bigger

if i were you, i would just DL my theme i released up a couple posts and reuse my dock and dock icons

BUT if your determined to get these things to work out, open the .png files in photoshop, and press ctrl-A then click on the square marquee tool then right click on the canvas and select layer via cut, then if you use the mouse tool in combo with the arrow keys you can move the icons left and right...(also if you want to move an icon even more right/left make the canvas size 89 pixels wide then keep moving)

to make the phone icon smaller, layer it via cut, then press ctrl-T or ctrl shift T and then you should be able to make the icon smaller without affecting your canvas, then just move it left or right

Thx for the Photoshop classes ! ! ! hehehe

I got your dock, but it seems it was made for 5 icons as well. MaX's dock woukget perfect, once it's designed to fit with 4 icons...

mzkaye729
03-25-2008, 04:03 PM
Here you go ! You can use Photoshop to rotate the image so that the big circle is on the left just like maXimus'

MrBucket101
03-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Thx for the Photoshop classes ! ! ! hehehe

I got your dock, but it seems it was made for 5 icons as well. MaX's dock woukget perfect, once it's designed to fit with 4 icons...

yea it was designed with 5 icons in mind, but i just nudged the icons to the left or right respectively so that they appeared in the middle of each button

Sheemoo
03-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Here you go ! You can use Photoshop to rotate the image so that the big circle is on the left just like maXimus'

Thanx Kristina ! ! ! that's awesome!
:cheers:

Sheemoo
03-25-2008, 08:58 PM
yea it was designed with 5 icons in mind, but i just nudged the icons to the left or right respectively so that they appeared in the middle of each button

OK, I see... I guess in the mean time I'll get the other dock... hehehe

That's amazing this phone... the more we see new things, the more we wanna change them...

MrBucket101
03-25-2008, 11:23 PM
OK, I see... I guess in the mean time I'll get the other dock... hehehe

That's amazing this phone... the more we see new things, the more we wanna change them...

The main reason i got rid of the 4-icon dock they used was because i hide and eliminate the phone from the springboard...i find it easier to double tap to get into the phone app.....

and seeing as how that big bubble was specifically for the phone icon...i improvised and used the 5-icon bubble for the phone as a spacer between everything...

MrBucket101
03-25-2008, 11:32 PM
and without further adu i present to you the 5-icon dock on 1.1.3

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9290/img00021sh0.png

GOTCHA! i photoshopped the phone icon into the dock

maXimus
03-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Which button doesn't work??? :laugh:

rubenmer5
03-26-2008, 09:59 PM
and without further adu i present to you the 5-icon dock on 1.1.3

GOTCHA! i photoshopped the phone icon into the dock

LMAO....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

vickie26
03-31-2008, 11:04 AM

hey... i really like thie theme too. i know this might be adumb question but what is MMI? can i get this theme to?

mzkaye729
03-31-2008, 11:14 AM
hey... i really like thie theme too. i know this might be adumb question but what is MMI? can i get this theme to?

There is a link to Crvena's version in one of his posts. Click here (http://www.iphonemodding.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6049&postcount=26) to get it. Download link is there as well :)

mzkaye729
04-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Here is my version as well. Made for those using 5-icon dock. I have included the 4-icon dock as well.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/mzkaye729/iPhone%20Screen%20Caps/Preview-1.png

Download here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvqeml)

xLeGeNDx
06-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Here is my version as well. Made for those using 5-icon dock. I have included the 4-icon dock as well.

Download here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvqeml)

Looks really nice, could you re-upload it? link no longer works and i'd love to have this :3

maXimus
06-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Looks really nice, could you re-upload it? link no longer works and i'd love to have this :3

http://www.iphonemodding.com/photogallery/misc/SBDockBG2-4_iconL.png

http://www.iphonemodding.com/photogallery/misc/SBDockBG2.png

nsandymary
06-08-2010, 09:02 PM
I made the remix of the theme and put the name of the owner.
What do you think Boss?? Want me to summit it??

maXimus
06-09-2010, 01:16 AM
As long as you have permission it's ok. :cool:

nsandymary
06-09-2010, 10:07 AM
I will ask mzkaye today! :thumbup: