PDA

View Full Version : Greenpois0n theme 1.7

Stick37
06-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Hey guys. I need a bit of help. I just acquired an Ipod touch so this stuff is somewhat new to me. I have Jailbroken it using the greenpois0n break, installed winterboard and downloaded a few themes which work great.

My only issue is with the Greenpois0n theme 1.7. Everything looks great except that it uses the default Earth picture as the background for the unlock screen. The slider is the greenpois0n one so that is fine. It is just the picture which should be the greenpois0n apple-skull. I should be able to change this right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

maXimus
06-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Apple has changed image names and locations several times with the introductions of iOS4 and then with the release of the iPad. Because of this, some themes may not totally work the way they were designed unless they are updated. It has a lot to do with the firmware version you are running. :cool:

Stick37
06-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Thank you for the response. It is just a 2nd gen touch running firmware 4.2.1. Just a bit ago I figured out a fix but I am trying to get a better understanding on how things work as all this is new to me. I fixed it by downloading Ifile and going to the greenpois0n theme directory. Then I just opened the picture they have for the unlock screen, zoomed in and took a screenshot of it which saved to my photos. Closed it all and then set the wallpaper to my screenshot in settings. Worked great.

Is it safe to say that some themes will just have some glitches like this one?