PDA

View Full Version : Reviews or Previews

muqtada123
02-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Reviews and previews are the common feature of any e-commerce website because having the detail description and some online testimonials of users which already have positive attitude and response for it. The reviews and previews for wireless devices like cell phones, cell phones accessories, gadgets, electronics and other IT stuff is very appreciable to be added to a website so one can get a clear example and get a practicle experience for buying a reliable and in affordable price. Websites tha having a part of adding the reviews and previews by the customers already purchased their product shows the reliability and honesty of the company and its long term better service. Always search for the better and accurate information as you can get in many other IT news websites which provide their customers the true picture. So are you agree more with reviews or previews?

maXimus
02-11-2009, 09:01 AM
This is why we have a new forum for reviews. :cool:

Prolevelz
02-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Reviews - for more details....

muqtada123
03-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Sorry, i did not get the meaning to both of your comment to my post? Please Elaborate?

MrBucket101
03-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Sorry, i did not get the meaning to both of your comment to my post? Please Elaborate?
Read your very last sentence, you ask us all a question :)

As for me, I like reviews better as well, previews can be biased etc..

muqtada123
03-11-2009, 07:35 AM
ohhh now i get the scene