PDA

View Full Version : New K3... Help to Mod??

King_Rat
12-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Have upgraded to a K3 :cool:... Having trouble finding succinct modding info. regarding this model... Thomas :G.B.H: has been helping me over @ MMus... Thought I'd see if anyone owns one in these parts and ask 'How are you going?? (re, Modding it)...

So far I have:
* Edited some seems
* Flashed a new DRM (which also supplies the icons that are used in skin display, i.e. Main menu etc...)
* New cl.gif (also in DRM)

The stock skins cannot be opened in S4M by me @ this moment... & I believe something (dunno what??) controls/allows you to switch between ph & DRM for icons/cl.gif... as the stock skins contain a default set of icons (S4M wouldnt allow me to edit skin but it did open the gif folder <<= could browse even after S4M closed??) & there was acopy of the cl.gif in /a/mobile...

Any help much appreciated... next goal/aim/project - is to get some modded skins on :thumbup:

:CHUURZ:

gasmoto
12-08-2008, 11:20 AM
I am glad to know that now you have a P2K05 my friend; this means that very soon we will have very good and colorful skins made for you... :D

About what you need to make to your K3 let me tell you that the F&B3 already has the profile for your model and if I remember correctly using the version of FW R261171LD which is the same for my V6maxx in theory should funcionarte everything that is done to the maxx.

Search for seem map P2K05, Semseddin, russo, ferrarix post lot of seem edits for P2K05 phones.

Greetings!!

King_Rat
12-09-2008, 10:21 PM
I am glad to know that now you have a P2K05 my friend; this means that very soon we will have very good and colorful skins made for you... :D

About what you need to make to your K3 let me tell you that the F&B3 already has the profile for your model and if I remember correctly using the version of FW R261171LD which is the same for my V6maxx in theory should funcionarte everything that is done to the maxx.

Search for seem map P2K05, Semseddin, russo, ferrarix post lot of seem edits for P2K05 phones.

Greetings!!

Hey Gas... ty 4 warm greeting... FB3 unfortunately doesnt have 03.90 BL... so it isnt working @ the mo. i.e. making a backup... Have been hunting around for seem edits too... with mixed success... Am keen to get some skins onto this baby... but until I can make a full backup... I'll be waiting patiently... :CHUURZ:

gasmoto
12-10-2008, 10:45 AM
mmm weird the last version of F&B have the profile and loader for you, now I'm looking around for more info, but check the F&B version 3.0.7 again.

As I said before seem edits posted for P2K05 works on you K3.

King_Rat
12-11-2008, 02:47 AM
mmm weird the last version of F&B have the profile and loader for you, now I'm looking around for more info, but check the F&B version 3.0.7 again.

As I said before seem edits posted for P2K05 works on you K3.

thankfully I've found someone that has made me a 03.90 BL/profile for FB3... Will test soon and keep you posted :cheers:

gasmoto
12-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Ok men hope you start soon to make skins... :D

Greetings!!

King_Rat
12-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Can't back-up ph @ the moment... Well, actually no one can... Will keep loooking/pestering until I find some answers... out there... somewhere??