PDA

View Full Version : Controlling Power Point Presentation

XtrlRulz
10-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Hey guys,

I want to know is there's any way to control my power point presentation over the iphone... while it is over the laptop .. because it would be great got back that utility over the 2.1...

Thankz.-

MrBucket101
10-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Hey guys,

I want to know is there's any way to control my power point presentation over the iphone... while it is over the laptop .. because it would be great got back that utility over the 2.1...

Thankz.-
a utility like this was released a couple of days ago in cydia, i think it is what your looking for

sorry i don't remember the name, maybe have a look around

EDIT: I'm sorry its not cydia, it was released through the appstore and it is not for free. If you know where to look you can find an IPA format of the application it is called "Pointer Remote for PowerPoint and Keynote"

maXimus
10-11-2008, 11:22 PM
I was just about to buy this when I noticed it doen't work with Windows. :rolleyes:

MrBucket101
10-12-2008, 01:51 PM
I was just about to buy this when I noticed it doen't work with Windows. :rolleyes:
imagine that, anyways

well there's another app called i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote, that works for windows and OSX

maXimus
10-12-2008, 07:21 PM
imagine that, anyways

well there's another app called i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote, that works for windows and OSX
Cydia or App Store?

MrBucket101
10-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Cydia or App Store?
App Store

(filler)

mzkaye729
11-10-2008, 01:38 AM
I use an app called Touchpad on my iPhone to control my PowerPoint presentations... the only thing is, you will need a wifi connection for it to work, and you'll need to download something like "TightVNC" so you can connect to your laptop/computer using your iPhone. Then use the built-in "remote" feature of the app and away you go ! Looks like this:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/mzkaye729/IMG_9000-1.png